New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

I'm Joana willing to work move to different places depend on job.positive thinking and hard working

I want to be a nanny coz I love and enjoy taking care of baby

Don't demand too much high salary as long as you treat me well and give my necessity as your employee.

Have proper rest time and shelter and food

And I assure you I will work the best I can☺

HI every one, i m Douglas Nyakundi looking for a Kenyan friend residing in Australia. whoever my be willing feel most welcome. Thanks.

Hello everyone

I want to say thanks to everyone who spending time to help and share information in this site.

I'm Baraa 22 Syrian man living in Saudi Arabia and Im wishing that I could be able to live in Australia , first because one person which I want to live with her there and second because why I don't deserve to live a beautiful life in a beautiful peaceful country :)

I will try my luck !

Hi Everyone,
This is Mohammed Abdulrahman. Currently l am living in KSA and working for a multinational Company. I have decided to move to Australia and start a new life. I have got a 457 visa and my move will be by beginning of August 2015.
Looking forward to meeting up with new people and establishing a friendship.

Hi Guys! :) im Jed residing at Victoria Melbourne. Hope to find friends here at expat..Good day!

Hi I am David residing in perth.

Hope to make some friends on the forum. I am originally from Mauritius

hie everyone I'm a zimbabwean aged 29 and married who is hoping to move to Australia .I'm a qualified artisan with 5 years working experience in steel manufacturing and mining post apprenticeship currently I'm unemployed ,so nid a job and some sponsorship to move to Australia

Hi everyone,

I'm Udozor Nelson, from Nigeria. I intendt to move to Australia but don't how to start. I need a friend that can be of help me. I work in Nigeria as a Audiovisual quality control at Nira Audio Visual Ltd.

Thank you in anticipation for favorable reply.

Nelson

Hi Everyone,

I am Syed Arsalan Raza from Pakistan. I am  a Professional Engineer and Business Executive. I am in process of moving to Australia and currently waiting for my Visa. I am interested in making friends to smooth out my move to Australia.

I need to get information about Australia, the basics of settling in, best state to move in to, the average income, expenses, how to find work and affordable accommodation.

Looking forward to meet some exciting people. :)

Syed Arsalan Raza
email: [email protected]

syedarsalanraaza wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am Syed Arsalan Raza from Pakistan. I am  a Professional Engineer and Business Executive. I am in process of moving to Australia and currently waiting for my Visa. I am interested in making friends to smooth out my move to Australia.

I need to get information about Australia, the basics of settling in, best state to move in to, the average income, expenses, how to find work and affordable accommodation.

Looking forward to meet some exciting people. :)

Syed Arsalan Raza
email: [email protected]

Welcome to E-B......... :) 

Please take the time to read through the many posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page for information.

I am nigeria trying to move to australia can some one help me I am 24yrs old am strong am fil to work any were or position am also a graduate study computer science

emmanuel47 wrote:

I am nigeria trying to move to australia can some one help me I am 24yrs old am strong am fil to work any were or position am also a graduate study computer science

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa. Check the government website for information and applications www.immi.gov.au   You may be able to get a working holiday visa.

Good Day Mates,

My name's Bobby. I'm an Indonesian who is waiting for the visa 457 process. Just finished medical examination, & have no clue what else DIBP will be asking next. Once the visa is done, I'll be flying to Brisbane, and staying in Aspley area.. Having no friends or relatives there,I am willing to make friends with any other nations, beside Indonesian, anytime.
Looking forward to working & socializing there.

Cheers :top:

Hi am Boon Huan, planning to move the whole family to Melbourne. Hoping to live a slower pace of live.

I am looking for suitable job anyone can help me. A social scentist with Hns Degree in Development, BSc Degree in agriculture, Diploma in Agriculture, Certificates in Agriculture, emergence management, child protection,.

Have worked for various NGOs and the Ministry of Agric in Zimbabwe..

Married with daughter and 2 sons.

I am from pakistan and want to search some nice friends.

I am Iyerusalem Bekele I am from Ethiopia n I have BA degree by Health Officer.i need job Plse help me.thank u!

Thank u Expat.com for giving me this chance

What type of job do you want?

Hi Iyerusalem,

stumpy wrote:

First you need to see if you qualify for a visa. Check the government website for information and applications www.immi.gov.au   You may be able to get a working holiday visa.

Thank you

Maximilien

Hie to all. I am a man living in zimbabwe victoria falls. I am a midwife with a certificate in ambulance technician.  Life has become tough in zimbabwe. Kindly assist me on hw to move to Australia

Hi all I'm  Meri .. I live in Melbourne .., I just want to get relations as friend with people who lives around closed to me in Melbourne , Travancore  I mean... Nice to meet guys... Have a good day

HI., i'm rose living in central coast NSW  :). nice to meet you guys in here.

Hi I'm Ria .. I have tourist Australian visa in here until 2017 and I got permit to stay per 3 months until 2017 I live in Melbourne but every months I been used for traveling ... And now I wanna working in here in Melbourne ... Are u guys have suggestions for me what should I do with visa I have now ... As u know i got been through in my life at Indonesia ... I got not fair in law government Indonesia.. I need to report all what they did to me but I don't know too where I have to report ?That's why I moved here by my self cos I don't get fair in life cause of Not fair Justice at my country, anyway just please tell me guys what should supposed I do for get better life in Australia ... With my passport only and Australian Visa I have now .... Thanks before  for your advise guys.... If u want to send me message by private u can send in my phone number... God Bless You All

Hi Jed how are you... I'm Raine I am a new member in expat.
I'm in Melbourne. What suburb you are?

Im from western suburb maam..how about you?. Nice to know you! :)

Halo and thank you kindly for your warm welcome.

My name is Yustina. I am 32 years old and have a 6 year old daughter Jennifer. I was born In West Timor but moved to Bali in 2001 and have been living there since that time.
I am currently visiting my Australian partner in Melbourne on a three month visa for the second time now, this time with daughter.

I am hoping to move to Australia with my daughter In the near future to live with my partner and find employment and school for my daughter. During my stay in Melbourne I am interested to meet other Indonesian people who are currently living in Australia and talk about their experiences in having moved here.

Kind Regards

Yustina

Hello guys,

I'm Emmanuel sahene. Am from Ghana and i  wish to work in Australia as excavator operator. I have been in operating for seven years. I can also operate pantera 1500.
I will be greatfully if you can help me to work in Australia mines as excavator operator.
May God bless you for helping me.

hi first of all thank you to give this chance.my name is getenet tesfaw i come from Ethiopia. i have master  degree from adis ababa university  .

Good day, everyone!

I'm Gloria. I am new in this forum and would like to observe first. Currently, I am working for a training company. Anyone who is interested to know me can simply send me an invite or can send me messages. I've been in and out of NSW and sometimes abroad like right now. I am a Filipino with relatives in Sydney.

Glad to meet you all!

Glad to meet you Jed!

i am getenet tesfaw i have master of science from adis ababa  university . i want to got the position in your company.

Hi
Hello  to all my new friends .
I am chef Atul sharma from india . Planning to work in australia . I am well experienced in indian kitchen .my friends i need ur suggestions to get right direction for it

Dear Sir.
            i want to go to Australia because i need a job.according to my experience in my work i hope you will help me and i hope you will accept me.and i want to give a good future my family because i know in Australia is a give a good salary.i need good salary for my children currently study i work. before in 7 country and my experience about the my job is 12 years.

Thanks and Regards.
            Julis C Susi

Hi everyone!
I am Rachel and I am from Davao City, Philippines. My family and I will soon reside in Australia. We are still choosing which city to settle at. Cheers!

Welcome to Land Down Under! See you soon mate! :)

Hi everyone! Im Ann from the Phils, currently living in Sydney and married to Oz Citizen and I don't have relatives in Aus. I am looking for friends who are also on the same path as me- looking for local jobs. Please send me message and hope to find good friends here.

Cheers!

Hi there
A friend of mine told me of this kind of forums so here I am. Colombia living in Sydney for the past year and a half but in Australia a little longer. I just wantet to know more people ans perhaps get aome new friends.

Hi everyone...
My name is Maysa. I'm from Indonesia. I live in Melbourne with my Australian husband and my baby girl.

I would like to make friends here because I'm new here

Closed