New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Asa,
I consider my self half Algerian since my wife is an Algerian, I am a British Citizen whose root is from Palestine, Algeria is a home to me I visit 3 times & I am working hard to Establish a business in Algeria & live there for good,my problem is the french language , Algerians are very generous people down to earth & very welcoming nation , among all nationality in the planet I have chosen to marry from Algeria , thats all I have in mind for now ,  I would love to know more  :|
Regards
Nae

My name Marref Ahmed,i had 31years old, i had 4 years in university and now iam a supervisor in SHeraton hotel in my city oran in algeria, my position supervisor in roomservice (i had 6years expirance).

Bonsoir ;)

Hallo i am algerien i d ont speak english but i undstend tour message think you.                            Algérien people like palstinien people

hello
my name is nasreddine i'am from algeria im looking for a free scholarship to study abroad
i hope you guys help me
thanks

Hello all
Nice to meet you. My name is Ewa , I work as a  designer, I'm self employed.
I like to travel and meet people, I love animals, I like art, history, reading books, and to keep fit & look after myself..... among many  other things.
Have a good day
Ewa

Marref Ahmed - Oran is a beautiful place

Hi I'm Samantha
I'm self employed make bath products
Like dancing , meeting new people , sports , bike rides and walks on the beach
Plus plenty more

Samantha :)

I am an Indian business man looking for business opportunities in Algeria and will be in Algeria next month if you have any proposal mail to me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi guys,I'm Algerian architect, i run my own office,i would love to get in touch with new ppl,I'm counting to move to Europe bcz i believe there are more chances there...especially for such profession :)...I'm open for all kind of ppl,feel free to write me anytime ;)

hi friends my name is djalal im from algeria im website designer and developer i would like to meet new friends in the same specialty and it's not a problem if u are not feel free to message if u are interesting

Hello everyone.My name is Jason.I'm 26yo Chinese and I will be in Algeria end of Aug. I work as a brand manager for a Chinese mobile company, and I'm very excited about my stay there.

I am new member my name is guru prasad

hello am ahmed 27 y old from algeria living in algeria now

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

hello am ahmed from algeria 27 year old am an investor and am looking for a partner am honest professional like traveling reading mettong people

Dear all,

I'm Clement from China and working in an auto manufacturing company as an area manager. I am looking for someone to go out for drinking, restaurant, shopping, gym etc. I speak French but I would like to  improve my French with French speaking people.
Merci et à bientôt

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos not allowed on forum for security reasons

Hi Clement,

Nice meeting you here! Where do you live? Please PM me for more info.

Thank you!

Hi Jason,
Welcome to Algeria! I hope you are enjoying the country! What city are you in? Please PM me for more info.
Thank you and have a good day!

my friend i am an algerian and just wanna have some business with expat if they need any help or good job as an english language interpreter or marketing business

thank you.

hi samantha
this is lorenzo
where are you now ?

my name is Merizak From algeira 22 years old im working with LG team for 4 years i would like to help youFeel free to contact me Via Email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello am ahmed 27y old from algeria department of  mila whats kind of help can y give me

hello jason am ahmed from algeria 27year old i want to be friend my number is ***  and if there is any possibility to invest with your company just call me or send a message by ***.thanks looking for reply

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

welcome on board all new members  :)

@ lorenzoiceberg, Merizek and ahmed113

Please let us keep this thread only for the introduction of new members. If you are looking for business partners, kindly post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Algeria section.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529722

Thanks!

Closed