Expat South-Africa

Hi Everybody,

I come from South Africa and have lived in Germany for 12 years. Moved to the Frankfurt area two and half years ago, living in Bad Homburg.

I joined the Expat.com to get in touch with South Africans. I still miss the mentality, sense of humor and easy going nature after all these years and I urgently need people to talk Afrikaans with:-)

I used to work as a Marketing Manager at an IT company. After leaving the company due to restructuring I decided to do something more meaning, inspiring. Now I'm working with children at a private biligual Kitta and studying part-time to become a kindergarten teacher. I love it!

I hope to meet many more interesting people on this forum, not just South Africans.

Take care
Chimone'

Hi Chimone, welcome to Expat.com :D

Your topic is being transferred to Frankfurt's forum for a better visibility and where you could check out the Network of South African expatriates in Frankfurt.

Hope this helps you to make nice connections.

All the best

Arlette

Hi Arlette,

thank you very much for re-directing me. I was a bit lost to be honest:-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Regards,
Chimone'

HI THERE
i AM ALSO LIVING IN bAD hOMBURG AND COME FROM RSA:::

Hi,

I have just moved to Ingelheim which is about 20 mins from Frankfurt. I have just realized that I am out n the sticks and there is very little to do here after admiring the beautiful scenery and vineyards.

So I can say that after a month I am finding it a bit boring, would like to get to know anyone who speaks English, and would like to practice my German too !! Maybe checkout neighboring bordering countries experience Europe :)

Get in touch !!

PS i'm from the UK(London)