Accomodation in Denmark

Hi,
It is to be informed that I have recently got the approval of Danish Green card visa as Iam migrating to Denmark very shortly .I need somebody with whom I can share accomodation.
Iam reachable on 919886675846.Thanks.

Hi deepganguly,
I saw quite some ads in Denmark's Classifieds -> Flat share section; maybe you could check them out?
Hope this helps :)
Arlette

Hi,Thank you very much for your kind reply.I request you to keep on forwarding the same.I will be there in Denmark by 1st week of December 2010.If possible please help in this.Actually 1st time Iam going to Denmark.If possible please get me house/flat/hostel at the economic/less price as Iam shifting to Denmark permanently.Hope a favorable reply from your end.
Currently staying in Bangalore,India.My mobile number is 919886675846. Email: [email protected]

I forgot to tell you that you can of course also post an ad yourself in the Classifieds, as you still have some time before arrival!

Good luck! :)

Hi if possible plz help me in this.
Regards
Dipranjan

Hii Deep

Thish is Anjana Sabat, I am lawyer supreme court of india, very recently i'll be in denmark, can u tell me a little about the country.

So u have settled properly. i heard thats such a nice country

awaiting

best regards
Anjana sabat