Hello I am turkish coming to Beirut in exactly 6 days.

I will be working in a retail cosmetic store and I am looking forward to meeting other expats or lebanese people. And I want to also ask about Gay life there. Are there many places to meet other gay people? I heard there are many gay clubs in Beirut. The only one i heard of is acid night club and I also heard there are cafes for gays. I would like to know the names and addresses. Thank you in advance :)

And I want to also ask about Gay life there

gay life here isnt acceptable.. but you will find many gays

around, and so on, ppl in general they wont like it , the

majority

but theres a lot of gay ppl here they just dnt show up

theres''cotton candy"" they r very familiar here , they organize party and so on....

maybe you should be discret bout bein gay ,

but in pubs and bars u do wtv u want

Actually Gay life is fantastic here. And people are very open to LGBT now. Yes you might find some homophobes, and youll find them all over the world, but just make sure you be yourself and don't care about what people thinks. I have many gay friends and there are many cruising areas for the LGBT community. We have gay beaches, gay clubs, gay cafes. Most of my friends are members of the Helem organization (Gay rights organization in Beirut). We'd be glad to have you join us (we organize gay right campains, parties, get togethers, etc. Please check your inbox and I sent you my number for any other questions. :)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Adella

Thank you so much Adella. I really appreciate that!!
Hope to see you soon !! :)

I have heard so many good things about beriut and lgbt. Hopefully one day i can experience it. Im thinking of doing a arabic crash course in beirut.