One person flat in maadi

Hello everyone,

I M a french teacher and I m looking for a flat in maadi.  I don't want share the place so I m looking for one bedroom and one living room with sofa. A lot of pepole ll visit me so I need a sofa to host them. I really need a safe and clean place. I need this place for end of august until end of june. I don't smoke and I don't have animals. Thank you for any recommandation :)

Hello Emilie28,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You might want to have a look at the Housing in Egypt section. There are a lot of offers which have been made in the different categories in this section. You might find what you are looking for.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Emilie

if you're looking for share I have an apartment in Maadi to share & I'm living in it alone, absent most of times

hi rania , can i share it with you ?

Hello where is it exactly ? How much every month? I really want my own bathroom and bedroom and wanted be alone because I ll receive a lot of guests so I don't want disturb

Thank you so much priscilla; -)

Emily, I made an ad in page of Egypt housing, if you need further details you can send to me your number in private message to call you.

Mfahy17, women only...

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bonjour Emilie,

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Hi Emilie,

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
shrine wrote:

Hi Emilie,

I have a nice appartment just renewed. It will be furnished within this month. If you are interested let me know and I can send you some photos. Shereen

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum please post your ad in the housing section located at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Will do. Thanks Stumpy

Hi everyone,

I invite you to post in the housing section :

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/egypt/

Thanks

-thread closed-

Closed