Finally I found an internship in Istanbul and now I need ur help

Hello everyone,

the title says it all, I managed to get an internship offer in Istanbul ( BTW  2 of my friends are still looking for anything related to Marketing or Sales, if you have any suggestion that will be just great), back to our subject :

I am from Morocco and I don't know the process of having a work visa and if I needed one.

Thank you  :D

Hello yes if you want to work in turkey first you should find job and company after they need to send you one work contract and they need to provide every thing for you.

Try this -

istanbulforeignersoffice.com/en/

hello friend i am esed from turkey i would like to help you.i think you have to find a jop before and the company can help you.0090 546 457 82 98 this is my whats app number if u can write me i can help you.

I already found an internship, I just need to know about the process of a work visa

Hello Ferdaous,

Its good that you got a chance to do internship here.

what is the duration of your internship.
I think, you don't need to have work permit, because for internship companies normally do not grant employment certificate -which is required for getting WP.

It's for 2 months :)
Any advice ?!

as far i know, people from Morocco donot need visit visa and  can stay here for 3 months without residence permit.

so no need to get worry.

just confirm it from Turkish embassy in Rabat.