Collaboration offer

Hi,

I am President of LEXICON (Translation and Interpretation Services) based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
We are Azerbaijani company which is contractor of BP, Schlumberger, Maersk, Schneider Electric, etc.
Please send us your CV (our contact info is below).
What is your salary expectation?
Could you be English editor or Translator?
What about Sales / Business Development Manager?

Keep in touch.

Best regards,

Arzu
--
Arzu Kasimov
President
LEXICON, LLC
Tel/Fax:  994-12-4373819; 994-12-4939402
Mobile:   994-55-7966092
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]

Hi! You should post this advert under Baku classifieds > job section as well.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Dear Arzu,

I greet you this Saturday morning, and yes,I can work as synchronous translator,and editor,as well in Sales. You can look my profile first, I will sen you my CV with Letters approving my work-actvity places. I can immediately to start working,salary,800 manat after you read my profile is good I think,as well  in case of the meeting, I think it is important to communicate,that to make end decision. Doesn't importance will we collaborate or not, I hope that each of us will be open to the world as well we stay at the pages of expat-blog website.:)

Dear Arzu,

I have been to Azerbaijan three times as an election monitor for your presidential and parliamentary elections and have developed a very nice feeling for the country and the people.  I was intrigued by your requests for native English speakers who have experience in editing, English instruction as well as sales and business development experience.  I can fulfill all of these categories having spent the bulk of my business career in sales and business development as well as authoring a children's book and editing a travel book about Slovenia.  As an editor I was asked to edit and polish the English translation from Slovenian and put this into colloquial English prose.  The book was titled Privlachna Slovenia by Marjan Bradesko.

I have either worked or consulted with large and small sales organization to establish strategic sales programs which also included sales training and field sales training for new sales people. 

If you find my qualifications worth considering please respond and I will send you my CV which illustrates a broad band of experience.

Cordially,

Dave Setnicker
San Jose, California
408 506 0727