Will I be able to manage with 320 canadian dollars a month?

Am a solo traveller to sofia. Please help me with the following :-
Cost of the following things(monthly):-
Salon
toiletries
yoga
gym+personal trainer
meds
phone+internet
accomodation+food+wifi+laundry+cleaning
food(if i cook by myself) whatever is cheaper and healthier
local travelling

I can make my question more simple. Will i be able to manage all these within 320 canadian dollars a month?

Simply put 320 a month no way, just rent and food will be about that much and we are not talking about a nice place.

Honestly, managing all of those on 450 bgn (which is what 320 cdn comes to) would be difficult, especially as a foreigner and especially in Sofia. Accommodation on its own can cost that much in sofia.

Yoga: 6-7 bgn per class
Salon: Nails between 10-30 bgn (depending on where you go), a haircut between 7-20 bgn (although touristy/posh salons will quickly charge 70-100 bgn), waxing can be found for about 20 bgn, and a color starts at around 20-30 bgn, tanning is usually 1 bgn/ minute
Phone depends how much you use it. I have a plan that covers all of my calls + mobile internet for 17 bgn per month, but I don't talk on the phone a lot. 
Toiletries- it depends on what you buy and the quality you want. You can buy cheap toiletries that will end up costing around 5-10 bgn a month for everything, but if you want the brands you know or something special, the prices go up quickly.
During the summer months, food can be found cheaply if you go to the open air markets to make your purchases and stick to what is in season. During the winter veggies get expensive. Meat stays the same price year round, and it isn't too bad. Pork and chicken are the cheapest.

Traveling by train is the cheapest, but if you are living in sofia on that budget you won't have tons of money to travel afterwards. (Possible, but it might take some creative living)

So how much on an average do i need  per month?

Depends on the lifestyle you want but I would say with $1500 you will live good here.

Thanks to both of you :) makes sense!

Welcome to the forum and to Bulgaria.
Kris is right, that's what you need if you're staying in Sofia

Hello all :)

@ Purabi Ellis : Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post and responses received on the Sofia forum.

Best Regards
Kenjee

If you live in nice place and go out a lot I think that you will need something around 600 $

My rent for a small 2 bedroom apartment in Varna is 230 euro...

Purabi Ellis wrote:

Salon
toiletries
yoga
gym+personal trainer
meds
phone+internet
local travelling

I can make my question more simple. Will i be able to manage all these within 320 canadian dollars a month?

YES !!!!   That is absolutely possible ... you just need to add one zero after the abovementioned amount. :)

If you get a cheap shared room and live on junk food and dont buy anything you can survive on 500-600 leva but it will be pretty miserable. Decent accomodation (one bedroom apartment in decent suburb, decent furniture) will be minimum 600 leva, food is pretty much standard euro prices, dining and and services are maybe 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of europe. Dont expect 3rd world prices

Lol@yoga/personal trainer/salons and 320 dollar budget, surely thats trolling

Purabi Ellis wrote:

Salon
toiletries
yoga
gym+personal trainer
meds
phone+internet
local travelling

Considering the date of this post did this "Solo traveller" ever get to Bulgaria with the $320 Canadian dollars!?? (just curious??)

You kidding mate??
320 Cad $ is not much in Canada nor will it be much in Bulgaria either.
You would struggle finding a half decent apartment for this, never mind the rest.
You will need a minimum of 1500 leva and that is minimum

Sorry Beahor you missed my point a little. Maybe I wrote my point indirectly.
I was curious if the person actually ever came to Bulgaria, you know some people ask advice and you never hear again from them?
I remember asking advice about train and coach travel from Sofia, I got some great informative advice and after my visit and using both methods of transport I made it my point to thank the forum members for their advice and time and effort.
If only as a point of courtesy?   
Regards Steve.