Sidra

Who else is waiting to work at sidra?

Sidra medical Centre Doha?

Yes that's the place. Sorry I should have more specific.

A lot of us are waiting! i have been waiting since end of last year and now seriously considering applying to HMC  but i still prefer  to work Sidra just not sure if i can work with HMC in the mean time.

I gave up following several delays and reading Internet forums. My recruitment agent who got me the SIDRA offer found me alternative Middle East opportunities and I also went back to direct applications.

Hey there. Just been offered a post. But still having second thoughts. How bout you?

MummyGrace46 wrote:

Hey there. Just been offered a post. But still having second thoughts. How bout you?

They are meant to starting the on boarding process again with a view to open inpatient services next year. I'm still reluctant to go out until the hospital is actually open and running, as I'd be leaving a good job here. They also haven't adjusted the salary since my first offer two years ago. Which is completely ridiculous. I do know someone who is is out there and has been for about 3 years. But then I also know someone who was sent home as they wasn't able to get her working. In which area will you be based?

Thats's my only concern if I get redundunt. But hopefully not. I'm in nicu. How bout you? Did u apply direct with the hosp or agency?

MummyGrace46 wrote:

Thats's my only concern if I get redundunt. But hopefully not. I'm in nicu. How bout you? Did u apply direct with the hosp or agency?

I went directly with the hospital. I'd be in picu (if I ever get there)
I just can't face packing up here and going to work in the neighbouring hospital or in outpatients. It would kill me. I went out to see the hospital two years ago. Doha is very nice. Compact city. But I'm sure it'd be Great to live there!

Thanks for sharing your experience of visiting Doha. You said you know someone who has been there 3 yrs now? Is she single or married with family over there. Would you advice settleing in first before relocating my family with me?

Recently got a job as sonographer at Sidra Medical but they could not match salary in Australia. The offer was well below expectation.

I am. I am flying first week of November! Extremely nervous!!! How is it there?

Giod luck! All the best.

I want to work also

What's it like in Doha? Are you enjoying it?

Me
I applied to vacancy of technologist 1 of microbiology for one week ago and my applicant still under review
What does it mean ?.