Baking Needs...

hello .. anyone who knows where to buy. food gel paste or food coloring or any other baking tools ?examples are piping bag,nozzle,bakery liners,cupcake liners, tip for icing cakes cupcakes etc.
all the baking stuffs i need in one store... where is it in kuwait?...anyone knows?thanks in advance.

Hi! I was also checking some baking stuff when I come across this FAME Co. Try to check them on Facebook. There's also another store in Marina Mall (just forgot the name) which sell some baking materials just a bit expensive.

Despite the fact that it's a hardware store in the US, True Value (there's one behind Avenues Mall) has a wide range of baking tools/decorations/etc, in addition to all the household items you could think of; It's great!!

FAMECO is too expensive, SaveCo has a huge area of baking items. You can find them in IG and they are in Shuwaikh off 4th ring.

Thanks for all info... looking forward to go on that place... in some areas of fahaheel... Maybe there is?.... i must check it out...
coz i love baking...:)

Hello everyone.,
Any bakery supplies stores in fahaheel?  It's urgnt Pls.