Scuba Diving Lessons

Hi People!

I was looking to sign up for Scuba Diving Lesson while in Kuwait - become PDI certified.
Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on where I can sign up for lessons?

Thank you for your help!

there is a good one called kuwait fun dive center there telephone number is 55588201.

Hi Nunu,

I'm looking to for a decent dive center too, I'm PADI qualified but need to brush up, these are some dive centers in Kuwait but I haven't been to any yet, have you done any research on the best ones to go?

Chris

id be interested in gettin PADI ceritified too!

Four years ago, I tried every dive center as a fun diver for whole summer. I recommend the Palms beach hotel. At that time, they had five star PADI center, which they could train some one to be a PADI instructor.  I tried some small dive centers as well. If you want a bit with socialized club, there is a BSAIC club in Kuwait, called Kuwait Mantas, website: www.kuwaitmantas.com. I joined the club at my second year. Now, I am not doing any dives in Kuwait anymore. So many fantastic places for diving to go around Kuwait, such as Maldives, Thailand and Sharm-El-Sheikh

Diving in Kuwait is no fun for me. Mostly unclear water. You can have a short trip to sharm-el-sheikh for 7days and take a open water PADI for a week. Jazeera airways fly direct to sharm-el-sheikh. Good Luck

Thank you so much for your tips!

I might take your advise and do it in Egypt.  I hear the diving there is amazing!

I did some fun dives in kuwait, 3 yrs ago - summer 2012,  not 4yrs ago. I did go sharm-el-sheik 2yrs ago. Fantastic. If,  you want the dive center there, I can give u the website. Maldives is great as well. After you take the skills, you can even go to Cyprus n Malta, quite close to here as well. The more you dive the more you enjoy it 😁

You forgot to mention Dahab in Egypt,  :)