Denmark Green Card

Hi, my name is Rohith .i am new to Denmark greencard scheme.I have some doubt in work experience.Actually i completed my Btech degree in electronics and communication engineering on 2010 and after that i worked 2 years as a software engineer in an IT company.After that i done my masters in Computer Networking from University of Bedfordshire,United Kingdom and i finished on march 2015.when i enquired about greencard from an agency they told me you need atleast 1 year experience after your masters degree.But when i call other agency they told me your 2 years experience before masters is ok.And another agency peoples told me there is no need of experience and even fresheres can also apply.When i check in denmark greencard website it shows like "Your work experience need to be with in the past 5 years in a field where Denmark is presently experiencing a shortage of qualified skilled professionals."Actually i am confused.Can any one please help me in this issue will be more helpful.

thanks,

After master degree you must have at least one year or two year experience

Up to 3 years experience has some 5 points and up to 5 years has some 10 points. Pls check NYI denmark website for up to date infro. My info could be outdated.