Cost of living and pay level info needed

Hey guys,
I have an offer for a job in Brno and would like to investigate the figures a bit :) It is CZK 50,000 gross, probably around CZK 36,000 net. I was expecting a higher figure but they won't offer more... Based on the info I have found so far, I could pay my rent and bills and basically cover the cost of living, without being able to afford any entertainment, travelling or saving...
What do you think? I would appreciate any info and details you could give me :) Thanks and best wishes!

I spent 4 years in Prague as the sole breadwinner for a family of 4 (3 when we arrived).  I grossed just over 100k CZK.  That allowed us to live comfortably, but not in luxury in a 2 bedroom flat 'downtown.'  At 50k, I'd say you'll be fine.  And you're in Brno, where cost of living is cheaper than in Prague.  And as a single person (assuming), you're saving even more.  I'd say it's a good salary, with decent chance for 3-5% pay raise annually.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the info :) Well, I already said no, grrr... I am looking for something really good :) I applied for a job with the EU Council in Brussels in the meantime LOL :) they haven't selected me yet but I hope I will need info on Brussels soon :) Best wishes!

it was a good chance :) good luck for other chances,

I am a little confused.... I assume you are talking about 50k CZk a month? Is this correct?

Yes, 50k CZK :) I wrote the numbers in English as my message was in English :) Anyway, it is now history, I already said "no"... currently looking for other opportunities :)
Have a great day everyone!

thanks a lot for the information