Any Mums with babies meet-up groups anywhere?

Hi all,

We moved from the UK to Malta in October of last year and our daughter was born in December. I've been on Maternity Leave ever since we arrived and, as a result, I haven't met too many people. I'm now working from home so this hasn't changed! Would love to meet with other Mums with little ones the same age- does anyone know of any groups?

We're in Bahar ic-Caghaq so anywhere central or Sliema, even St Pauls, Qawra etc.

Thanks!

Hi I have moved to malta from UK too, would love to meet for a coffee or something :-) I have an 18 month old daughter and we are looking for friends. Pm me if you like!

Hiya,

We just moved here in April from the UK.  Our little girl has just turned 2 but we're in St Paul's Bay and i'm around all week as I don't work here.  Message me if you want to chat and meet up etc :)
Laura x

I'm moving in August to sliema from London and have a 1 year old... Would love to meet up if you're still looking for some company (as I definitely will be!!)

Hi Veevo, Amy & Laura.

Would love to meet up at some point!!

Have been completely useless the last couple of weeks as we've had family visiting, so I'm so sorry for the delay in coming back to you, but now I'm back on my own (plus little lady, of course!). Visitors are lovely aren't they? But my goodness it's awful when they go again. :(

Do any of you know if there's a way of making a PM group? Maybe we can find a day we can all meet, if you'd like to? I'm really not au fait with how this platform works!

(and, of course, once you arrive in August too, Amy!)

Hi
I'm in a similar boat and would be lovely to meet some like minded people, my daughters just turned 7 months. :-)

Hello, myself and my daughter 5 months are looking for groups/play dates.  Is this thread still active? We live in Sliema.

Hi Tori,

Yes- still active! In fact, three of my closest friends on the island I met through this thread :)

Unfortunately, I'm now working full time so nowhere near as much time for playdates as we'd like, but the other girls may well be.

Are you a member of any of the Expat Mums groups on Facebook? I often see posts on there from ladies and babies in and around Sliema. "Expat Mums Malta", "New Mommies in Malta". I don't know of any traditional mum and baby groups per se, but I have friends who take their little ones to other classes- swimming, yoga, tumbletots, reading groups, workout classes you can take babies to, etc.. I can point you in the right direction if any of those sound interesting?

Thanks DevonGirl, I've requested membership on the facebook groups.  I can search online for the others you mentioned but for now that's really helpful, thank you. Hope all is going well for you.