Coming for the third time to marrakech, would like to meet people

Hi everyone,

I have been to Marrakech twice now and i am returning again for a third time on Monday for a month, I truly can not wait to be back in the city that I love, I am a freelance writer and i will be continuing to work while i am out there but will still have enough time to explore the city.

If any one wants to meet up while i am out there then feel free to get in touch, I would love to meet some other people with Marrakech in their hearts, can't wait to see what this trip will involve and what will evolve from it

Speak soon,

Scott

Hi scot

Mohammed here ., I am also traveling to Marrakech this month .. Have you made arrangements in regard to  Accomodation

Hi powerhouse,

Yea my accommodation is all set, yours?

Hello Scott

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Marrakech forum to help you get more visibility and interactions.

Best Regards
Kenjee

Hi mate
Am struggling to find one
  Can you help me out on this ,
By providing me with contact or numbers
Of people who might have rentals
Kind regards
Moh

Hi mate,

I just used airbnb, just arrived and the apartment and it is awesome, i guess it depends on how long you are going for and what your budget is, Airbnb worked out well for me though, hope that helped.

Scott

Hi Scott
I will be staying for 1 month
Budget around £500

Try Airbnb mate, there are a fair few on there for about that price, or instead the trip adviser ones, thats really all i can say mate as thats what i did, there might be another way but i don't know it :)

Hi Scott,

I recently moved in marrakesh for work ( actually 2 weeks ago), 14 years after my first visit.

I straight joined my position and haven't had room yet to see anything.

I would be down for a drink or a walk in the city.
If you have a moment just holla inbox.

Thanks.