Looking for a job-German speaker

Hi there
I am looking for a job in the tourism industry. I am back to Mauritius.
I am a Mauritian girl 27 years old, who lived 5 years in Germany.
I speak fluent English, German and French.
Any sugestions?

Yolaine

Hello Yolaine :)

I suggest you drop an advert in our Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Mauritius to increase your chances to find a job in that field.

Regards
Kenjee

myjob.mu

Hi there ! Please contact VWR Int. or Apollo-Blake, phone Nr & email can be found on myjob.dot.mu . However they are not related with tourism.

Good luck !

Hallo Yolaine,
Ich bin Jasmin und lebe zur zeit in quatre borne.
Ich arbeite fuer eine Firma dort und die suchen zur zeit eine deutschsprachige Mitarbeiterin.
Es hat aber nichts mit Hotelerie zu tun sondern es ist ein call center.
Falls du intresse haben solltest, einfach bei mir melden.

Viel glueck bei deiner Suche,

Jasmin

Jasmin Kathrin wrote:

Hallo Yolaine,
Ich bin Jasmin und lebe zur zeit in quatre borne.
Ich arbeite fuer eine Firma dort und die suchen zur zeit eine deutschsprachige Mitarbeiterin.
Es hat aber nichts mit Hotelerie zu tun sondern es ist ein call center.
Falls du intresse haben solltest, einfach bei mir melden.

Viel glueck bei deiner Suche,

Jasmin

Hello Jasmin

It is required to write only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum

Regards
Kenjee

ApolloBlake also pays air fare from Germany and help with the resident permit.

AppoloBlake sucht aktuell dringend deutschsprachige Mitarbeiter im Customer Service fuer Restaurants in Deutschland. Gutes Arbeitsklima und Gehalt. Arbeite auch da. Wer interessiert ist bitte bei HR Manager melden, phone 52562486 fuer mehr informationen......oder auch bei mir ;)

hupfi wrote:

AppoloBlake sucht aktuell dringend deutschsprachige Mitarbeiter im Customer Service fuer Restaurants in Deutschland. Gutes Arbeitsklima und Gehalt. Arbeite auch da. Wer interessiert ist bitte bei HR Manager melden, phone 52562486 fuer mehr informationen......oder auch bei mir ;)

English please  :thanks:

Ok, english, ApolloBlake is looking for German people in Customer service.

Bin der Meinung wenn  es um Deutsch geht, sollte auch in der Sprache sein oder!! :)

Sinon capave koze Creol aussi car ceci concern il Maurice! " NO _PROBLEM" is the moto!
Cheers

What´s your experiences in the German languages. Are you fully OK with both written and spoken, oder nur teil von beides??

Merci, thanks

I dont understand the question.I am German :)

Hello Marie,

I sent you a private message as we are looking for a german speaker / writer.

Take care.

Bye

Hello Hupfi, does that mean that you haven´t understand my question?
Best B

Hello jdbk,

thank you for the job offer but finaly it is not my profession. If you hear about other job offers for German language. Let me know :)

Bye
Hupfi

hupfi wrote:

Hello jdbk,

thank you for the job offer but finaly it is not my profession. If you hear about other job offers for German language. Let me know :)

Bye
Hupfi

Hello,

I do not understand, marie175 = hupfi ? :) Because i sent a pm to marie175, not to hupfi.

We are looking for a catalog assistant (ecommerce).

Bye

Julien

sorry was my fault. read only the topic :(
i didnt receive any pn,
Hupfi

hupfi wrote:

sorry was my fault. read only the topic :(
i didnt receive any pn,
Hupfi

Ah :) no problem

Hello Yolaine,

We are recruiting German Speakers for our client based out of Germany

This position is for Customer Service Representative

Skills
- Speak German Fluently
- Great Customer Service Skills

Benefits
- Great Pay
- Awesome Working Environment
- Medical Insurance + Incentives

Best Regards,

Andrew

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not provide contact infos on the forum

Hello there Marday,

An advert for a similar post and company is already present in the Customer service job offers in Mauritius section of the website.

You may communicate the contact details to member Yolaine by private message.

The link for the ad : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/ma … ative.html

Thank you,
Bhavna

Hey. Ich habe soeben deinen Beitrag gelesen welcher allerdings schon sehr lange her ist. Ich beschaftige mich derzeit ernsthaft damit nach Mauritius zu gehen. Allerdings ist es wohl nicht ganz einfach als deutscher dort eine Arbeitsgenehmigung zu erhalten etc. Vielleicht werden in deinem Callcenter derzeit wieder Leute benötigt bzw. kannst du mir etwas empfehlen wo ich mich mal informieren kann. liebe grüße joana

Hi aalangi > As written in the Code of Conduct, could you please post in English in this English speaking forum?

Hallo Aalangi,

Ich bin Reitisha, mauritianerin und lebe noch in Deutschland. Falls Du mit mir auf FB befreundet sein willst, dann bitte mich in Deine Liste hinzufügen 😊. Wir haben Freunde auch, die aus Deutschland nach Mauritius ausgewandert sind. Auf jedenfall kann es sowohl für Dich, als auch für mich nützlich sein.

Beste Grüße
Preetima xxx
(Mich findest Du unter gleichen Name auf Fb)

Hello Aalangi,

I am Reitisha, Mauritian, and still live in Germany. If you want to be friends with me on FB, then please add me to your list 😊. We also have friends who have emigrated from Germany to Mauritius. In any case, it can be useful for you as well as for me.

Best regards
Preetima xxx
(You can find me under the same name on Fb)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi can you please tell me how many german operating call centers in mauritius there are momentaly exist ,and something about the skills i have experiences in this domaine and my dream is to work and live in mauritius for a while maybe for ever live is awesome thank you
My facebook is *** please contact

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Reitisha i cant find you in face book

Hi joseph payne Okay its awesome to hear that,
Because i want to com ro mauritius and make some travel&work experience.
Maybe for a few monts or for life
So When you can help me
I have many experiences as call center Agent

Hi Edie koenig,

Edie koenig wrote:

Hi joseph payne Okay its awesome to hear that,
Because i want to com ro mauritius and make some travel&work experience.
Maybe for a few monts or for life
So When you can help me
I have many experiences as call center Agent

To whom are you referring to?

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team