Looking for a Job

Please is anyone could help me to find a job here in batiment 5, Toulon. I am flexible in job. Even part time for a month, like cleaning in the house that would be fine for me.I just really needed it as my mother's 60th bday is coming back home, I want her to give a little party. Please let me know. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi there maryfred,

Welcome to expat-blog!

You may drop an advert in the Jobs in Toulon section of the website in the category which suits best your needs in order to get more exposure.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  :)

hello dear,

I want to work in france on supplies management and purchasing feild or as a coordinator .I have morthan 7 years experience on different organization and I was participate different research program for international purpase and local purpose.I have Bsc. degree on statistics and I have diploma on purchasing and supplies management with COC ceretificate(centeral competence) and now I attain MBA on general management. Now, I work on international Heinken brewery s.co. If you want to invite me to work on France I will sent my CV thanks for give me this chance.

Regards
Emebet Abebe from Ethiopia