Things to do in Lagos during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Lagos?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in Lagos?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

There are lots of things to do at weekends in lagosLagos.also lotevent event too

It used to be a lot better and the Naira is plunging

Silent Disco parties just hit the scene and are so much fun. They happen twice a month at random venues. Last one was at Bottles Restaurant.

we have alot of beautiful places to visit. clubs, beaches and exoltic resorts

There are a lot of things to do in lagos, if you are interested you can hit me up, I can recommend nice places

Hi Cocoeyes > I invite you to share useful information about the subject here on the forum so that everyone can benefit from it. Thank you

Hi Christine,

What do you usually do on your weekends in Lagos? :
its depends upon the persons interest, there are many we can do on week ends,

Outing : Night outs with friends Restaurants,  clubs and Bars many around Ilupeju, Ikeja, Opebi and Allen view side, 

Beach : there are many beach side around Lagos,  Eleko beach use to go on regular for the better environment, nice time spending 

swimming .. my self use to go for Airport Hotel for the swimming in Ikeja.

Bala

Hello! Friends
Hope every one fine nd doing well. I am new member here and have planned to move to Lagos for my new job next month,  I am looking for sincere friends over there and also  would like to tell me how is life in lagos , , Trafic , electricity internet security wise.
how to socialized there,
Thank you so much

HI Javed, there are lot in Indian family and friends are there around, Am from Pondicherry staying for the last 3 years, once you reach ping on me.. am happy to be in your friend ... let see soon.

Dear sundaribala , Thank you so much for your response , , annually I am from Pikistan , yes sundaribala India is our neighbor I will be happy to have your contacts