Inquiry about life in Denmark

I have done B A hons in English. Seeking to move to Denmark. I have 3 years of experience in Education sector as a teacher in a Govt college. Am i applicable to move towards Denmark as an immigrant? Are there any suitable jobs for a person like me? Is life in Denmark hard to coup with?

Hi Azerkhan,

Welcome on board :)

If somehow you are looking for work - i suggest you to please drop your resume in the Teaching jobs in Denmark section as it might help :)

Wishing the best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

You may try your luck out there if you are keen to.  With the degree of B.A (Hons) English  and with 3 yrs of experience , chances are bleak that you get a chance to work in their education system . If you do not have a job and you are  thinking to go there first and search for a job , then this may prove to be a disastrous step. However , if there is a job offer before you land there or the school has offered you a job  just grab it !

Confirm about the recession status ... I have borne the brunt of it . I would not advise you to go there without a job offer.

Further , would like to advise you,  in case u are very keen to explore green pastures there.  Learn the language of the country . For a job in schools, it  would be advisable to  learn the  native language  as the stake holders  prefer speaking their native language . I

I  stayed in Denmark for quite some time before I decided to come back . There were hardly  any good jobs . Sustenance without a  job was very difficult

So nice of you for your pieces of advice. I m greatful for your concern. Stay blessed! I will make sure for a firm step.

Hi

To be quite honest, I don't think you'll have a chance at all as the teachers in the public system shall have gone through a four year teaching education. Try e.g. to look at the home site of Ucnorth.dk and get an impression of what is needed. You won't do without mastering the Danish language.

You may also have a look at the home site www.workindenmark.dk/Find-a-job, but sorry to say so, I am not optimistic about your finding a job. At any rate, good luck!