French School for Anglophones

Hi everyone. My family and I live in the South of France and my children are attending French school. I've started a discussion on my Facebook page and I'm open to any questions. I know that I would have loved having someone to allay my fears and give me some guidance before we moved here so that's what this discussion's about.
Visit and join in!
conjugatingirregularverbs.blogspot.com My Blog
Conjugating Irregular Verbs on facebook

Hi akl - *love* your blog! I am living in Costa Rica, and taking French at the Alliance Française - I so identified with your fear of having lost all your French, as I took the summer off too.  It is coming back, thankfully!
That whole anxiety bit about meeting your teacher socially vs in class certainly rang true too :/
Julie

Hey, Aidan!! Loved what I've read in your blog so far!! Especially cause your school experience with your lil'ones have been such a relief!! We are most probably getting expat to Pau around Sept. 2012 and what worries me most is my -by then- 8 years old daughter.  We are Spanish native speakers but will be trying to learn as much French as possible in advance. Even though now, after reading your blog, I already now that it will never be enough for me, lol! Just hoping it will be enough for ma fille to fit in ;) Loved your "La Rentrée", it so pictures what we moms feel as we see our kids growing up... And just before saying goodbye for now, two funny facts: in Argentina Bob Sponge Square Pants has also lost his pants and is only "Bob Esponja"...and here I am a wife...but I'm also my husband's woman ;) Hugzzz!!