Where to look for jobs and homes for rent or sale

Hello I am American who is getting things together to relocate to Ghana permanent. Looking for any.information on where to look for jobs and homes for rent or sale.

I have recently been to Ghana and have many contacts. You can write in personal for getting contacts you want.
Good luck.

Hi loveannak,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Ghana forum in order to make your post more visible to the eyes of the members.

For jobs : It would be a good idea if you can post in the Jobs in Ghana section, it might help potential employers to view your job search and to contact you more easily.
There are also some Recruitment Agencies in Ghana , do not hesitate to contact them.

Concerning accommodation, here you will find some offers : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/ghana/
There is also a small list of contacts in our  Real estate in Ghana page in the business directory.

Hope that all these tips will help you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi. If you are looking for a house to rent a good place to start is accraexpat.com. Not only will you see a range of accommodation to rent but you can also read their guides for the dos and don'ts. Personally if I was coming to Ghana for the first time I would live in a hotel or guest house for the first week or so to get a feel for Accra and decide where you want to live and what suits your budget.
There are jobs advertised in Ghana so look at the various websites to see what is available to suit your qualifications and expertise. If you get a job before you come your employer will get you your work permit and you will get an expat salary. If you wait and get a job here the employer will still get your work permit but you will get a local salary which will be considerably less.
Good luck with your search

Tonaton.com has everything. It is the largest marketplace in Ghana. Cars, properties, jobs, electronics etc.

Thank you Priscilla for all the information you have provided. This will be a real help. :top: