Oman LC and Visa requirement.

I got a job offer in a reputed company in Oman...the company asked to me to send a original attested certificate for

labor clearance and visa process. I already sent the documents to company,they received the documents on

24/6/2015.company told to me minimum 15 days it will take all process.

my question is how many day  will take to process LC and VISA. in holy month Ramadan???

please clarify friends.

Hi Friends,

Today i got reply from my manager

"There are some unexpected delays for processing the labour clearance. We have currently recruited couple of people and the next clearance process can be started once we complete all formalities of the recruited people. One of the recruited person is stuck in India for the last two weeks for immigration clearance. We expect the all these issues will be resolved by next week end and then apply for your labour clearance."

Even after 18th July we will came to know exact result of the LC. I am aslo waiting for the same. I have submitted on 9th july 2015.

thank you friend ...your valuable information

Hi hamee ,

Please help yourself to the wealth of information already available in the forum.

Delays in getting the Ministry of Manpower's labour clearance and the subsequent employment visa depends on a variety of factors.

Hai

No specific time frame for getting LC. It depends upon various factors.

Hi Lawyer sir,

I am arun, can you tell me.... how oman gov will work? i know this is ramlan festival period.... even though in normal day they will work...... Means, we need to follow our officer or any other things we need to do?

Dear Arun

The working time for Ministries, public authorities and other departments during the Holy Month of Ramadan will be from 9 am to 2 pm.

Hi all,
I read news that Minister of Manpower has announced Eid holidays from 16th to 20th July. Work will resume on 21st...

We are doing business with a company in Oman and now that company wants to issue a manager visa for my brother but the owner said that he wants some kind of letter mentioning skills and qualification of my brother, he said its a requirement for the manager visa.does anyone knows what kind of letter it should be? Please

machoo wrote:

We are doing business with a company in Oman and now that company wants to issue a manager visa for my brother but the owner said that he wants some kind of letter mentioning skills and qualification of my brother, he said its a requirement for the manager visa.does anyone knows what kind of letter it should be? Please

Hi machoo,

Simple past employment history reference letters should suffice.