Exit..need to renew iqama?

my kafeel tried to process my exit after my iqama expired but that time, I was blocked because of police record. I got fixed it and erased in system in less than a month. it is more than a month now my iqama is expired. I asked my kafeel to process again but he told me that they need to renew my iqama to exit. do they really need to renew it so I can go exit? how many days it takes to finish it all so I can go back to my country?

if final exit was filed after the expiry of iqama, do iqama needs to renew?

If you want a final exit visa
First you have the renewal of residence in the event of termination
After which it is issuing a final exit visa

sir, I was blocked and marked as no exit in district court that shows in my record, is it really impossible to file exit visa?or is it also impossible to renew iqama that time?

so how many days it takes to renew my iqama which is already expired for a month? after renewing, does my employer can file my final visa right away?

The online renewal of iqama

how much time it takes to renew online? in the same day, is it possible also to file final exit visa?

At the same time will be renovated iqama
You must first pay the amount of 650 riyals
after that get final exit visa

so it means if my employer filed now my iqama and pay, it will be renewed right away and can file my final exit at the same time?

sir good day! I just want to ask again.. my iqama is already expired that why they need to renew it so they can file for my final exit.. what if they have problem regards saudization rules or the marked as RED or YELLOW category, is it still possible for them to renew my iqama?

if no, how can I go for final exit?
how can I go exit?

thank you!

sir, how will you know if your iqama is really in process of renewal?

no need

how could I possibly know if my iqama is really in process of renewal?..

just incase, is there any other way to file an exit or go exit if my employer will not renew it?

good day! I got a problem in court which is done, cleared and erased already. my iqama is more than 30 days expired which needs a renewal to file final exit. my employer pending the renewal and when I asked him, they told me there is still a problem in my iqama. if it was already cleared in court, what do you think is the reason why until now they cant renew my iqama aside from penalty? I dont have work now, also salary. please help me.

"iqama renewal in the event of termination".. can my company apply this even if they are either red or yellow category? besides, they just need to renew my iqama for the sake of my final exit, isn't it?