Lets do some activities and make friends (TEHRAN)

hello my fellow friends

I am an Iranian/Canadian Civil Engineer, who just came to Tehran last week to work and live. I have some family members here, but unfortunately not so many friends, and i feel like maybe many other expats have the same problem; not knowing enough people to make friends. So, LETS MAKE FRIENDS. lets do some activities together, and start friendships.

Let me know what you guys think, and WHO IS DOWN TO DO SOME ACTIVITY TOGETHER!

Regards
Moe

Hey buddy!

Where about in Tehran do u live in? We can maybe hook up at some point to do something fun and make friends, how does that sound? Write back if u wish and we'll arrange it.

Cheers!

Hey!

I am glad you are down to meet up! I live in Darous, north of tehran. I am down to meet up or to do something this weekend. Where about do you live? when do you like to meet?

P.S. I just checked your profile and saw you graduated fro UBC, which is also where I graduated. small world...

Hi there,   I just saw ur post and I would be glad to meet you and make a group of friends to hang out. If you like you can text me on this number if you have any plans (***) thanks      Shokoufeh Reihany

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your phone number on the forum

Hey Shokoufeh!

Thanks for your reply! It would be great to hang out and make a group of friends to do various activities! I've saved your phone, and will contact you. Maybe we can arrange something for this weekend. :)

Hi guys,

Happy Monday! I just came back from a week long trip. Let's do something fun this week-end. Maybe Thursday, afternoon if you'd like. Count me in. Farshid.

Hi all,

I'm french (parents are iranians), and coming for one week starting Monday.
I planned to do one session Karting, one session Paintball and one good hang out during this week.
If you are interested by one,two or these 3 activities just reply !

See U

++

hi friends,if you have any plans you can count on me!although i am just in tehran  for 20 days!
Goo luck!

Sure Sonia,

send me yout phone number in PM, will do a whatsapp group soon.

++

Hey
Are you guys still in tehran? If so, message me and we can meet up. Also if you have already planned some, let us know so we can join :)

Hi kahir.
Yes karting is planned for tomorrow 08/08/15, at azadi karting. Around 5/6 pm. Send me your phone by pm.

See u

Hey
unfortunately I am working today (8/8/2015) untill 6 pm, and cant make it to azadi in the rush hour on time. If you guys are free during weekends or holidays (this tuesday), let us here know :). have fun friends :)