Finding housing in Al Khobar KSA or Bahrain

Hello everybody,
I have arrived in KSA for the second time, 5 days ago and I am looking for a 1 bedroom flat, fully furnished, with nice and practical surroundings to rent in Al Khobar or Bahrain.

I am planning to bring my family along soon and 1 bedroom flat, but fully furnished is enough for us.

If you have any ideas, I would appreciate it very much. The cost range I'm willing to pay would be 800 USD - 1000 USD/month, will all utilities included.

Thank you and nice meeting you.

Hello daniel781 and welcome on board :)

I invite you to drop an advert in our Housing in Khobar section of the forum to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

You may drop an advert in the Housing section of the Bahrain forum too.

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you for your suggestion. Done that.

There are hardly 1 bed to find in KSA except the furnished hotel apartments which is too costly specially during eid holidays , they will not rent it for a month when eid is approaching and ask for daily rate.

If you want to look in Bahrain , this website is very helpful  - bahrainpropertyworld.com

filter your seach  by Saar or Janabiyah area as its near to causeway and many western expats live there.

Good luck

Hi friend!

there is a family accommodation in "Al-Khobar Al-Shamaleya" street 10 near to the Cornish, one of my colleagues living there.

here is the real state representative's number

Mr. Mohamed Menjah

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting phone number pls

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.