How long doest it take to issue work Visa?

I have selected an offer from an employer in Qatar and now waiting for work Visa. How long the Qatar immigration takes issuance of work visa.

Hello, Please, Thank you  :whistle:

-------------

Hello Seeker123 :)

Browsing through this section of the forum may help you in getting more infos on the latter :

> Information on visas in Qatar

Where do you come from please and in which work field are you? Do not hesitate to share with our community :top:

Regards
Kenjee

I am coming from Pakistan and in Finance and Accounts field.

it depends on the company and the nature of work. sometimes it may take more than four months. specially like in the month of Ramadan all Visa process will be dead slow. for me it took full four months. check again after Ramadan.best of luck :-) :)

Hey man, I applied from 21st of June
I'm still waiting as well.

Let me know when you got an answer plz.

Good luck.

It's a process that needs approval through the Labour dept and then Immigration dept.
If you are joining a large organisation, they may have dedicated Immigration officers. Whilst this sounds great, actually they just facilitate taking paperwork from one building to relevant dept of another building, rather then anything more significant then that. Smaller organisations may prove a little more difficult. Better to get the answers on these issues before you sit your arse on the plane. But chances are the company will waffle their way to you, and you will be too gooey-eyed with the offered compensation to pay much attention to other matters. So take it in your stride and be patient.

Hey frnds,
I was selected for a store keeper in a leading contracting company in Qatar it almost 1 week there is no response still any one tell me how much time it will take for visa process.  :| and one more thing am going through a travel agency.