I am new To Morocco | want help .

http://c.imagehost.org/0697/Ads_2.png

Good Morning Everyone .

My Name ILyas , I am Moroccan and I live In Rabat .

I am 19 year Old  Boy .
I Speak English and Arabic of Course :)

My Job Is a Freelance Guide , I do Photography and Graphic Designing .
I love to Meet The People Are Outside Morocco , I have experience To All the Things , My Job Is To be your Friend and Make you Not Feel Lonely In Morocco .
Need a walk all the day , Talk about anything Family anything , Stay with you At Home Talking or watching Movies , Go out For Cinema , Go To the waterfall , have Some Romantic Times if you want ( For Girls/womens),  Travel To All Moroccan city's , need To build a business On Morocco I can Help .

if you Traveling solo To Morocco , I can Meet you at the Airport and be with you All the Time .

My Job Is To make you love Morocco , Make you Feel Like you In a Family Not Just a Guest .

I am Really Happy To Be With you All The Time , I am Glad To work with you .
My Rates Are Not Too much For what I will Show you and Time To be with you .

I have a Free month , If you Coming To Morocco Or you in Morocco and you need me , please use This Contact Information .

Name : Ilyas

Email : [email protected]

Phone Number outside Morocco : +00212611211982

Phone Number in Morocco : 0611211982

Facebook : www.Facebook.com/jaloxingraphics

NOTE : if you want To me to Be with you , use Those contact information , I have only This Month Free , The Next one have 4 Persons Booking :)

Moderators , Thanks For This wonderful website .

Thanks For Reading

Hi, Jaloxin :)

Your discussion has been moved to Morocco forum for better networking.

Also, your message would best fit the Morocco classifieds section. Classifieds is specially designed for such adverts. You could post your advert by selecting the Jobs category.

All the best

Regards,
Sheetul

Thank you So much Sheetul  .

So Every One , I am Free , Hope I can Help !

Young man,

I am failing to understand what you do exactly..

Are you a:

A) Tourist guide
B) Photographer
C) a "friend"

.. There is a word for people who provide romance for tourists which I won't use since I believe it's banned on this website..

But I'm curious though, what is it that you do? Your profile is a bit sketchy..

Take care,

@ibenamirouch08 LOL .

I Just wanna help The Torrist , but i am a Freelance Guide , Not with a company or any  others , Photography is my hobby and Guid and Friend is my job

since when being a friend is a job? unbeliveable