World Dish Night Ramadhan at Sakeyat addarawesh,Jabal weibdeh

Hello guys,

Let's go for World Dish Ramadhan this coming Sunday  :)

Great chnace to meet new friends and taste delicious Dishes from almost around the world :0

Don't miss it..Mark your Diary Sunday 5th July 2015

See you all there  :cool:

Excellent idea.
I'm unable to attend as I'm far away, but perhaps you could mention the venue so other may go along.

Ah..yeah forgot to mention the place will be at Sakeyat addarawesh,Jabal weibdeh
Timing will be from 7;30pm  to 11;45pm...:)

-Bring a Dish (Starter,Main ,salad or dessert) from your own country

-Please label the dish witn your name & Country  9So that adoring fans can beg you for the recipes

-The Kitchen challenged can buy something take away and no one need ever know :)

Interesting,Right ?

what are you guys waiting for ?

Bring and try night - excellent.

I hope it works out for you.
PS - You absolutely must take rendang - Indonesia has so much terrific food, but that stuff is the bee's knees.
(Must get my wife to cook on tomorrow.)

Mas Fred..mostly it works and Happy to meet new friend from almost around the world & especially this Jabal weibdeh area is well known as so many Expats Reside there..

and YES for Rendang Dishes (got the Ingredients from My mother,as she send them thru one of my friend) and maybe some Bakwan or Bakwan Jagung...Yummi,Right  ;)

I am in, but where is the location?

I thought i mentioned above (Jabal Weibdeh,Sakeyat addarawesh)  :)

no you didnt, but now u did :)

Check again ! after Fred comment,please Re rEad it carefully before you comment something :P (Remind me for the place and i put the timing as well) i never forget whatever i wrote,Thanx and that will be the second  time i wrote the place after u asked !