Darts Anyone? I live near Granda Shopping Mall

Just got a dart board.  Got lots of room to party; 2 living rooms, kitchen, 1-1/2 bath, 2 bedrooms.  Waste of space.  Great party house but no peeps to party with. I suck at darts but it is something to do.  Any interset?  I live near the Granda Shopping Mall.  Been here 3 months, got about 1-1/2 yrs to go.

Welcome to Riyadh CivEngr, good darts ;)

welcome!!!

i tried darts before it was fun..

anyways..are u really a civil engineer?

coz i am too.. :)

welcome to KSA

what construction project are u involved in here?

I can throw balls at skittles and win for the team, so maybe I can be a spectator at the darts 'tornament'.

Sparrow wrote:

I can throw balls at skittles and win for the team, so maybe I can be a spectator at the darts 'tornament'.

I think it's roughly the same.. and we all like a winner :)

I used to shoot darts in pubs.. but only play well when I'm buzzed ;)

darts is a good waste of time hahah....used to play during half time during footy games back in dubai's pubs....

good game of around the world for a bit of money is always a good time...

Thank you all for a warm response.  As I get to know the group and you all me, maybe I'll organize a dart tourny night/event.  Allie, can't do much about the buzz part though.

Curt

CivEngr wrote:

Allie, can't do much about the buzz part though.

It's okay--I'll have an excuse for playing badly lol

Alliecat wrote:
CivEngr wrote:

It's good to get the excuses in early.. Actually I don't think I've ever played without a little buzz.. :cool:

kzm40 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
CivEngr wrote:

It's good to get the excuses in early.. Actually I don't think I've ever played without a little buzz.. :cool:

So you're getting in your excuse, too, eh? ;)

Alliecat wrote:
kzm40 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

So you're getting in your excuse, too, eh? ;)

I might be.. LOL.. :cool:

OK looks like enough interest. GOOD! I'll start planning (not sure what to plan) but would need some feedback for best day and appropriate time.  Thinking a Thursday night since I don't work Friday.  Thinking maybe a week from Thurs, the 21st of October.  How about 7 PM till the cows come home.  Could also throw in some card games too.

Curt

I'd like to join in, anytime will be good, I'll keep an eye on the page.

Andy

Hi, in exactly the same boat as you!  Although ive been looking for a dart board!

Always up for darts, as well as some of mg collegues who like in the same apartment block.  Or you're always welcome to join us mate!  We had the bbq going on the terrace today!

Ive got a 3 bed to myself, so same situation dude, trying to fill the downtime with activities.

RizLabs wrote:

Hi, in exactly the same boat as you!  Although ive been looking for a dart board!

Always up for darts, as well as some of mg collegues who like in the same apartment block.  Or you're always welcome to join us mate!  We had the bbq going on the terrace today!

Ive got a 3 bed to myself, so same situation dude, trying to fill the downtime with activities.

Please check the previous thread and respond. This thread was too old, you could start a new one at the Events section.