Temporary family member card

Hello,
I am lebanese citizen , my wife is romanian i got a temporary family member resident card in romania for 1 year . we are planning to visit my wife mother in italy .
Can i Go without visa with my temporary family member card to italy without visa if my wife is with me .
Thanks

fedal wrote:

Hello,
I am lebanese citizen , my wife is romanian i got a temporary family member resident card in romania for 1 year . we are planning to visit my wife mother in italy .
Can i Go without visa with my temporary family member card to italy without visa if my wife is with me .
Thanks

Yes

Some of the embassies said I need visa , by the way I have 1 year multiple shin hen visa but I used my days in Romania cause I do the marriage and waited for my permit it took me 3 months .
Do are you sure there is no any doubt about what you said

fedal wrote:

Some of the embassies said I need visa , by the way I have 1 year multiple shin hen visa but I used my days in Romania cause I do the marriage and waited for my permit it took me 3 months .
Do are you sure there is no any doubt about what you said

If you want an official answer, contact the embassy of the country you plan to visit instead of asking on forums.  I am confident of my answer, but I don't work for Italian authorities.

hi there
I can tell you from my experience .I am romanian my husband is non eu with temporary residence . It mostly depends. .,;normaly you shouldnt be required a visa in this case ,but it comes down to what happens at your arrival on italian airport....so my husband preffered to get a visa before travelling outside Romania ,just to make sure he wouldnt have surprises...for instance in germany they wanted to see the visa at the airport but in Belgium he used his romanian id since they didnt ask for visa.He wasnt travelling with me.
P.S. especially you travell with your wife ,you shouldnt need a visa .Better ask an eu state embassy.