www.markavip.com/KSA‎
www.wadi.com/Shopping‎
www.souq.com/Online-Purchasing-KSA
https://en-sa.namshi.com/

rizi1 :

Hello everyone
are there any good online shops in KSA?
TIA

Online shopping is getting popular at a fast pace. What kind of items exactly are you looking for?

www.wysada.com

TheLegendLeads :

Online shopping is getting popular at a fast pace. What kind of items exactly are you looking for?

^ Yea that, interested to know as well :D

www.souq.com/
This is a trusted website with registered website . So, you can also see the reviews for individual sellers .

What about shipping?, is it relailable to expect it to get it at home, or do you have to go pick it up somewhere, such as an aramex office?

Yes , they have a contract with shipping company which allow to receive all of purchases goods on time.

At home?

I still do all my shopping in the US considering the prices are amazing in comparison to the local prices, even with shipping cost.

I have an account with American eBox... its Free, they ship to the Middle East very cost effectively. They give you a US address for mail forwarding or package forwarding. FYI - the best way to ship and save enormously on shipping is to have them combine your shipments. I ordered a bunch of things from Amazon and Walmart... (mostly cosmetics) and they repack them into a single shipment, removing excess space and material. OH, they let you store your stuff for free for like 30 days so you can combine all orders made during the month. They ship straight to your door.

Check it out, maybe it makes sense for you guys. -
americanebox.com

Hi
could you plz tell me Is there any customs you pay for online shopping ? and what is the best courier you tried ?

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah