Anyone selling a vehicle?

Hi, looking to buy a used car, anyone have one for sale?  Searching clasificados and Cl as well.  Have tried contacting many people, but not getting a strong response rate.

Thank you,

Mike

this is a friend of mine from church who is going back to the mainland.... contact him asap... not sure if it's sold or not.
nice car.  dont' know the price but I can tell you it is VERY well kept.

[email protected]

Lee  Jan.....

Thank you, Would you know what make/ model it is?

Not reallyI think it's Huyndai, maybe Elantra?    sedan type 4 doors and electric blue

The search is over for a vehicle, purchased a nice used vehicle yesterday from a private owner via Clasificados online.  Looked at a lot of vehicles from Hato Rey across to Fajardo, basically looked at all cars that we received follow ups on from the owner.  Every seller I met was very nice and more interested in being a friend than making a deal, very low pressure.  Going to spend the next two weeks touring the island, and hope to meet many new people along the way.

Good for you, positivema!  How was the experience getting everything transferred into your name?

It was easier than expected, cost to transfer ownership $10, 3 bottles of water while waiting$3 (hate bottled water, but forgot my nalgene in the rental... hopefully whoever finds it uses it) and time cost of waiting a few hours...   All said and done, it was a 9 hour day, met the owner at a Toyota dealer for a pre purchase inspection, which turned up a leaky water pump and clear check on everything else.  Being the car is a used Prius, I am personally not competent in inspecting all the complex systems, so would recommend to anyone pay the $50 charge to have the professional stamp of approval. We agreed on the sale price including replacing the water pump right away and then took the seller to dinner, he helped drop off our rental car at the airport and then I drove him home.  It was a great expierience and a perfect vehicle. All documentation and service records since new and original owner.  The couple are professional musicans from PR and Cuba and where moving to Akron OH to teach and take better job offers than they could find in PR.

That sounds really great and I'd have an inspection done, also.  Thank you, for sharing the experience :)

make sure you get a clean title and ownership with no tickets or debts....and they have your correct address.... if you MARBETE expires and you get a cop who is on a 'mission'  they will confiscate your plates on the spot and you have to have your car towed home.....
good luck and enjoy!
remember, GPS only works sometimes and the mile markers are in KILOMETERS not MILES!