Cost of living with package 13000 SAR per month in Riyadh

Hi Friends,

I got an offer of 13000 SAR and I am planning to move single to Riyadh for the first time.  Please guide me on the following:
       1) How much it costs for a shared apartment
       2) Transportation
       3) Food
       4) Insurance
       5) Internet, and phone
and If I plan to move with family (spouse+child) what would be the cost of living in Riyadh?

Dear your offer SAR 13000/- excluding Accommodation Allowance+Transport+Health Insurance+Annual Airfare ? or including all ? describe your package in detail salary & all other benefits.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
The package includes all benefits. No other extra benefits.

Kindly let me know your inputs.

i would say this is not a good package than u cannot servive with family here. according to the labour employer must have to provide Annual Leave with Airfare+ medical insurance+transport+accomodation to employee other than salary. i think u should make sure again

Thanks much,
How much would it be better to live in Riyadh with family and some savings as well.

you can live in between 7k - 10k with family but company must provide you
Accommodation Allowance + Transport Allowance + Health Insurance + Annual Airfare with paid leave.

Thanks much.

As I have negotiated with agency, and this is for contract in Riyadh for 6-12 months. Now agency is willing to pay 15,930 SAR (Salary+Transportation+Insurance) + Airfare( fly back every 3 months).

Is this enough for single? and how it will be for family?

Savings: 1) Single?
               2) Family?

Kindly help.

Bro its very good package. Don't worry. 15000sr is big amount in KSA comparative to UAE and QATAR etc. Food is very cheap here. housing is half of UAE. 3000SR per month you can get amazing house in Riyadh, family food not goes more than 2000sr per month. Fuel is almost FREE. 200SR max. you can save good amount i think. i am surviving in 10000sr package and working as Engineer in Government Sector with Family last 6 years.

Dear It depends on you! There are people here who are living with 3 children in Sr 5000 package p.m. A modest life but savvy style for single needs SR 3000-5000 per month including every thing...

Tell us who you are? your education, your accommodation needs, your job title, age etc... We can help you give an accurate idea of your savings....

AAMIR

Thanks for all replies, I am an Indian, SAP Consultant aged 34 years, looking for moderate living in Riyadh.
I am non-vegetarian and non alcoholic.

Kindly give your inputs on savings.

Its a general offer which almost everyone gets here for an s/w engg in contract posn.. I am also new to this place with 2 months here and nearly same package.. Here housing is cheap but mostly everyone will ask u to pay minimum 6 months of rent in advance.. So, come with sufficient SAR money so as to make your life easy..
Also, you can stay for 6 months and then decide to renew visa or not.. Good luck.

This type of query has been discussed on the forum, like million number of times. My suggestion is just take out time and go through the forum and I'm sure, if not all, most of your queries will be answered.

And if you have some specific ones after that, don't hesitate to shoot them here.

Cheers !!