Looking for Sales job in Nairobi. MBA in Marketing

Hi All,

I am new in Nairobi from India,looking for an sales job,I have done MBA in Marketing with 6.5 years experience in FMCG sales.

Ankush,

This is Kelly. One of my friends is looking for a reseller to sale kids clothes, if you are interested. Just email me if you are, at ***

Best of Luck!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi ankushmuwall007,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you browse the appropriate section of the website :  Jobs in Nairobi, browse through the adverts and even create your detailed cv so as to maximize your chances of getting a job in your field of expertise.

Best of luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Stylishtf, please, post and advert in the Sales agent job opportunities in Nairobi section of the website.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Hi

Please share more details.

email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey,

kindly inbox me your contact

Thank you,
Beatrice

Hi All,

I am  from India soon i will be in Nairobi,looking for an sales job,I have done MBA in Marketing with 6.7 years experience in FM CG sales.

Hi,

please let me know,"Can  i get sales job in Nairobi soon i get there" ?

Please go through my profile.