Help ! in marriage - I am in riyadh, girl is in india

Dear

Any one who has knowledge on this matter , please be generous reply.

I am a male from India, currently in Riyadh, the girl I wish to marry is a non muslim but we will have nikah.
What I have to do for nikah, I don't want to go to India and if we want to do nikah on phone and what formalities I have to complete after nikah to bring her in Saudi Arabia.

Will appreciate your quick response..

Hello Mak250586

Nikah on Phone  :/ 

Is that a common thing to do? I am sure Saudi Arabia will need proofs to show your marriage.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Kenjee,

I want to save time by not going to India , if there is any way it is possible. Please elaborate your response , and if any way you could gather more information. I will highly appreciate that.

Mak 250586

kenjee wrote:

Nikah on Phone  :/ 

Is that a common thing to do? I am sure Saudi Arabia will need proofs to show your marriage.

I understand it's getting more popular - odd to you and I, but whatever floats their boats.

I'm led to believe the Saudi authorities require advanced notice of, and must give approval to such a wedding.
There is a whole mass of information on the net about this, and how to go about it.

i don't know your culture but marrying someone over the phone to save on expenses is really new to me. geez.

i don't think your phone will be your evidence to show to the MOFA of KSA as proof that you are married. No pun intended.

One requirement to get family visa for your phone-wedded wife to KSA, you need to present marriage certificate, signed by you and your wife with attestations from your country. I don't think you can save time and expenses on that process.

Hi Fred

Thanks for your response, I don't know how to go about my marriage? . I have data-mined internet but could not get relevent information , that's why I came on this platform among knowledgable and wise professionals so that they may help. Since you guys have lot of experience of KSA.

Appreciate the reply in advance.

Mak250586

mannyd

This is not about money, but I want to save time and if there is any alternative available, I would like to explore.

However if marriage by phone here in ksa not possible then I will go to India as God wills.

Thanks

Mak250586