Badly need help and advise

:( Hi, I badly need help and advice. I am a nurse from Philippines and now I am in denmark together with my girlfriend. We applied for student visa and was granted a residence permit until December 31, 2010. It is very difficult to get a working visa to DK from my country. So what we did was, we enrolled in a folkschool here in grinsted. Before we go here we have already sent our diplomas and other nursing papers to sundhedsstyrelsen and we were granted a temporary autorisation. But we have to find a hospital were we can have a trial period of 6 months, once we are finished with the trial period and gets a positive feedback, we can get permanent autorisation. And of course we have to learn the language. so we applied for a student visa and was granted
It has been 7 months that we are jobless, we have worked for 5 years in the hospital before. we have sent an applications to almost all hospitals and some plejecenters but no luck... Right now we are on a praktik (gratis) in plejehjem. It's really really hard. In addition to that my mom who lives here for 13 years became pensionist and she only gets 6 thousand kroner from kommune. I'd like to ask for help and advice on what to do. How can we extend our visa? 3 months left….please help…. we are willing to take any job as long as we can stay and get money and take care of my mom... Godbless to all…

Welcome to Expat-blog, Jeffrn! :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Denmark forum for effective networking. Hope that members soon respond to your query.

For job prospects, you could post an advert under Denmark classifieds by selecting the jobs category.

It might help.

Regards,
Sheetul

tusind tak....

Hello,Jeffrn :)

Welcome to Expat-blog.

Could you please, write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thus, allowing other members to understand and participate as well.

Thanking you for your comprehension.

Regards,
Sheetul

tusind tak = many thanks or thank you so much