Developer jobs and Blue Card in Spain

Hi there,

I wonder how things are these days in Spain for the developers?
I'm a mobile developer and I'd like to move to Spain. Is it possible to get a Bleu Card or a working visa these days? What are the salaries for the developers, are there enough jobs?

Thanks!

hi there sherrif well i cant speak proffesionaly.but ive lived in spain for over 27 years ,have some idea ,propertyis still stagnet depending on where you live but i think the banks have got rid of there share,and there doesnt seem to be any new developements going on .yet many people are coming here to live therefore gradually this will cause a housing shortage ,the banks are not to keen at the moment to lend on mortgages this i know from a young spanish couple desperate to buy a property from a friend,this i think will change,.your best bet is to take a trip after deciding where you want to set up .then go from there ,good luck

I am in the architecture industry and I have been doing research into development in Spain. The property prices are very low right now but there is also very high unemployment. It's been close to impossible for me to get a work visa. The local government employment agency has verbally advised they haven't granted any foreigners a work visa in 4 years! There is so much unemployment.
In regards to sharing what I know about development in Spain, I have been learning through a Spanish architect friend in Sevilla, that the laws for development are not so straight forward. You'll find many people have ended up in court unable to finish off projects when the crisis hit.
We were in discussions of setting up a development project but we hit a brick wall when I found out piece of land we were looking at has legal issues because the developer couldn't complete construction. It's extremely detrimental to the project because any decent investors will see the unfinished project next to the new proposal and will turn around and walk away. I think the problem with development in Spain is that it doesn't have buyer confidence, hence difficult to find investors. I'll share with you what I learn if I find anything new.

Thank you SuperAlbeee, though as development I meant more like software development.

Hello! I'm student from Lithuania and i want to move out to Spain. This country is my dream!!! For this reason i need more information about EU Blur Card for Spain. Can someone help me and tell not just about this Card but also about job opportunities and etc.  I found some information in this page: https://www.bizbon.com/services-in-spai … blue-card/ but i think it's not enough. Am i wrong? Maybe do you know some pages where a lot of information about it? Thanks in advance!