Job seeking visa

Hi,
I am completed German language B1 level and MBA,have 1year ecperience as a operations ecicutive. I am looking for a job seeking visa but some one told me that for job seeking visa we should have invitation letter from some one who got a German blue card is it true?

I don't have any one for invitation letter.
Please help me some one on this issue.

Check the job seeker visa requirements on the German embassy webpage - the information you received from elsewhere is incorrect.

Hi there,I'm a php developer with 8 years of experience and also currently I'm working for Dutch company remotely, but now I'm in Tehran - Iran and I wanna migrate to Germany.
Could you guys please tell me the steps I should do for job seeking visa?
where should I start? what documents I need to prepare?

As far as I know, you need to apply for the Job Seeker Visa (JSV) in person at the German embassy in Delhi.
Here is more information directly from the embassy:
http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3 … seeker.pdf

Thanks beppi, But i'm not in India, I'm in Tehran - Iran.is the form available in all the countries?or just India?

Did you read the link I gave you?
If I understand it correctly, it says you have to apply in person at the German embassy in the country you are citizen of.
But of course you can contact the German embassy in Tehran and ask if they can make an exception.