Company not giving final exit

My Friend just finish his contract. he submit a resignation letter 5 months before his contact ends and stated that he will not renew his contract.
the problem is that the visa that his employer give is not an Final EXIT but an Exit/Re-Entry Visa.

Please help us what we gonna do. he is planning to go back in Saudi with a new Employer.

Does the contract stipulates he has to complete his term ? then he is bound to I guess.

Why doesn't he take exit-re-entry and just do transfer sponsorship...apparently the nitaqat system it can be done easily

Hi Friend!

Dose your friend verified that his visa is a Exit-re entry only ?, or this was his employer's reply when he request a final exit ?

Kindly reply so we can investigate further

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Sorry guys for waiting, he requested a FINAL EXIT Visa Since he finish the contract.

He receive Exit/Re-entry Visa Only as he verified. and we don't have any idea what to do.. actually he is my co-worker and im planning
also to exit and find other employer after my contract terminate. Im also worry not only to my friend but also to myself.

please need advice about this problem.

Many employers do that. They don't wan't your friend to come back to KSA to work for anyone else. This is because an automatic ban applies when someone goes out on an exit re-entry and doesn't come back before the ERE visa expiry.

The only possible way is to come back to KSA during validity of the ERE visa and try to get sponsorship transfer from your employer. It's risky though as the employer may not agree.

Jeszie wrote:

Sorry guys for waiting, he requested a FINAL EXIT Visa Since he finish the contract.

He receive Exit/Re-entry Visa Only as he verified. and we don't have any idea what to do.. actually he is my co-worker and im planning
also to exit and find other employer after my contract terminate. Im also worry not only to my friend but also to myself.

please need advice about this problem.

Dear Friend!

If your friend mentioned clearly in his resignation letter "5 months before his contractual period end" that he request to resign and final exit visa, so what happens now is officially illegal, unfortunately the employer didn't give your friend any choice expect submit a case in the labor office.

Legally after giving the minimum notice period which is "one month" before the contract end, the employer dose not have the right to issue Exit re-entry visa.

I think your friend's employer did this to force your friend to come back to him or to eliminate any chance for your friend to come back with a new visa.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Dear Sir

My contract with my company has been finished by 5th May but i have submited my final exit resignation 2 months prior but my company is not willing to let me go what can i do in this case.

Please guide me