Arabic Language Teacher Required

I have just moved to Al Ain and am keen to learn Arabic but am having trouble finding courses in Al Ain for women, I'm also having the same issue with finding a driving instructor. I do drive and hold a full UK licence but would like a couple of lessons just to get my head round driving on the 'Other' side of the road.

If anyone has any information or contact telephone numbers for either or both of the above I woul be very grateful.

Anshad - 0553676725 (Driving Instructor) - I had couple of classes with him and was lucky to get through the 1st chance...:)

I believe you can find arab sister and learn at Skype

I did some 2 years back

Try it and if u don't find one, tell me.

Good luck

Hi Ruby1001,

It would be a good idea if you can have a look here : Language classes in Al Ain section.
It might help. ;)

Cheers,

Priscilla

Mohdshaheen- Thank you so much for the telephone number I will ring today. I did ring one other driving school but his English wasn't very good (bless him) but from what I could make out he only taugh men.

Priscilla - thanks for link I will look at that in a bit to see if I can find anything.

Edhi - I'm not sure about Skype but I will give it a go and see if I can find someone.

You have all been great thank you all so very much 😊

Hi Priscilla - I did see that link and called the number but cannot get through it says number is unavailable. 😔

Hi. What's your native language ?

English

Well we don't have any Arabic classes here in Al ain. You'll gain the language once you will talk with other. I can help you on that if you need.
Regarding the drive license, we have a lot of training schools  it's call it here. But it's better to check with the traffic if it's required to apply for new license or they can accept the British licene to drive here in UAE.