Childcare in Sliema for a 2 year old.

Hi all.
My family is moving to Sliema, Malta in the fall, the begining of september. I am wondering about childcare for my 2 year old daughter. We got a list of childcare centers in the area but I would like to know more about them. Are there any that are prefereble for foreign children, she just started talking and only knows our language (icelandic).

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I could recommend Giggles. I didn't send my child to childcare before school, but I know lots of people who have children in Giggles and they love it - talk a lot about how nurturing and kind the staff are, and how much they seem to love the children. It does have a waiting list, though. I wouldn't worry too much about the language - Sliema is full of expats from all over the world. It's doubtful that anyone will be speaking Icelandic, but your child will be fine :)

Hi there I am a 21 year old girl who lives in malta and offcourse im Maltese. If you want I could fo baby sitting for €6/hr.

Kindly contact me for more imformation.

Thank you :)

slanted wrote:

I could recommend Giggles. I didn't send my child to childcare before school, but I know lots of people who have children in Giggles and they love it -

we visited giggles but didn't like the small space for all those children, and actualy from response of our friends who have kids there they say that they are not very happy but don't have a better choice for now
you really need to go there and look it personaly

my son goes to gov. center in gzira, huge indoor and outdoor space, ofc. there is a waiting list, but if you both work you'll have better chances to get in
our son loves it, and we also as we see good impact on him
also, it is much cheaper then private ones - max fee is 150e

in sliema , check also newark nursery