Looking for filipino expat community to hang out in Port Moresby

Kabayans,

let me introduce myself first, my name is James Im employed by a construction company as Engr. here at Port Moresby. Im on my first month living in this city.

Any organization that i can join or a Filipino community to hang out with? if you have any information or suggestion that will be of help for me.

Cheers,
Wantok

Hello James and welcome on board

Please note that I created a new thread as from your post on the Papua new Guinea forum to help you get more interactions and visibility on the forum.

Regards
Kenjee

thank you mate, cheers

Hi Kabayan. Welcome to PNG. We have a Filipino club house here in POM where regular gatherings and activities are being held. There are different sports events too (basketball,volleyball,badminton,dart,etc.).
Which company are you working for btw?
If you don't have any Filipino colleague in your office do send me a private message here and I may be able to help you.

Cheers :)

kabayang archangel nice to meet you, i was hire solo by Harwicks to run a their construction and maintenance business Ground Check here in POM. would like to be part of the club if given the chance.

if you can give me a call and introduce me to the club i will be very honored to meet you all.

James

Cheers

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

KAbayan, welcome to png mate there are many expat communities here in png, btw if you need any accompany am willing to assist you in any way or other and to find out more about png am willing to help you witj that too so if u like feel free to call me on *** for a friendly chat..

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct