Need Advice-Available Jobs for a sales professional

Hello members, I've searched but I couldn't find anything related to this topic but couldn't find any.
I am a 27 years old Sales and Marketing professional with 07 years of marketing experience, I am qualified with the professional post graduate diploma in Marketing (graduated in 2014) from chartered institute of Marketing (CIM-UK) I need to know what are the opportunities that are available in Singapore for a sales and Marketing guy like me and what kind of Salaries that I can go for?
All of your replied will be highly appreciated.
Thank you all,
Malith Disala

You can check the Singapore salary surveys regularly published by several consultancies and headhunters to find out what you could get and the usual job ads sites to find suitable opportunities.
In general, pro-active types are preferred, of course, rather than those who cross-post the same to several forums, claiming they cannot find information (without having searched thoroughly) and hoping for good replies.

hi you have 7 years of experience in marketing , i think you do not need a job you can work your own and be your own boss .

nouries wrote:

hi you have 7 years of experience in marketing , i think you do not need a job you can work your own and be your own boss .

Have you checked the requirements for foreigners to move to Singapore to start their own business there, before you post such a comment?
I guess not, otherwise you'd know that it's next to impossible (and freelance work entirely illegal).