Looking for Job in China

I'm Indonesian and have experience as Science teacher for 3 years. I want find opportunities by teaching abroad especially to China. This is my first time..I hope somebody can help me make my dream become true.

I don't know much about Teaching Science in China here but if it's English language I think there are a lot of opportunity. Are you already in China?

Hello Athali,

You can find job at the jobs section https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/

i still in Indonesia Ras Joe.  I see a lot opportunities about English teacher in China but If i try as English teachet i don't have certification.

Thank u.  :)

Thank u  :). Do u have QQ ?

Inbox me  privately and let's talk about it if only you can speak English cause some schools doesn't need certs

If you have any bachelor degree, you can try your luck, there is a big demand. You will need this for the Work Visa. You don't need any other certifications for the Work visa, only a bachelor degree and a school that wants to hire you.

Only the work (Z) visa will allow you to work here, don't belief any agents that you can make a business Visa to work.

For teaching jobs, they are very serious now in China, and many people without workvisa were fined and deported already. And there is a reward for finding teachers without the right Visa.