How to improve my english in marrakesh ?

hello every body , i am rachid hbachou moroccan and i live in marrakesh , i was wtuding english for a long time , and i can read and write it very well , but when i meet some people that are native spoker i find a big problem in communication ,
in fact my pronociation is very different  than the one of the other world .
my american teacher told me that i have to meet people that are native spoker to improver my english and get new skills .
my question is very simple .how to improve my english in marrakesh?

Hi rachidhbachou,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Language classes In Marrakech section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Rachid,

The best advice is to find some speakers of English over there.

I started with making friendships with sub-Saharians.

It helped me a lot.

Please start with it, and you will see the results.

Regards.

Have you tried going to Café du livres where you could meet and exchange with native speakers?

I hope meet native speakers of english in marrakesh too

Loud reading English books before bed time can improve your English in short amount of time,and watching English movies will help get the pronunciation right.Good luck!

As a response to. " how to improve my English in Marrakech"
Hi!
  I advice you to start focusing your attention on the messages you want to convey, not on the language itself. Because when you focus your attention on the language, you build obstacles that will make you feel self-conscious, and which will hinder your developing the language. Forget about your level, grammar mistakes, and accent, focus on ideas... Develop your self confidence in COMMUNICATING and USING the language in all possible ways, listening, speaking, reading and writing.... A language doesn't stand alone on verbal expressions, there is also a "body language" that accompanies it.. Your tone of voice, your hands, your eyes and facial changes..just like swimming.....in order to learn how to swim, you need to practice it for as long as possible....
  Good luck on your USING English!
  As long as you use it, you will improve it....
   You only need to be patient!!

Hello.
There is a very useful wrbsite/application that can help people learn/improve language skills. It is a Spanish site but I have used it to improve my French. The person who recomended it to me was using it to inprove her English. It is called BUSUU.  It is free for most lessons (there are some advanced lessons that reqire fees) and for the most part it teaches in a whole language approach. You can repeat and repractice lessons that you feel you need more work on. If you want to speak with other students who are  native speaker, the main webpage offers social interaction too.

I hope that helps.