Babysitter in İzmir

I need a babysitter in İzmir. She can stay also with us. She should know also another language . If you need job, pls contact with me

Hello Marzena81 and welcome on board Expat.com

I suggest you drop an advert in our Babysitting in Izmir so as to increase your chances to find the best candidates.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Im interested in this job, so I would like to contact you

Hi all!
I am a 26 years old filipina, I'm looking for a nanny/househelper job in Izmir. I'm currently working here in Singapore as a nanny but soon to leave the country as my working visa will be expiring on 11th of November. I have work here for a family of 6, 4 adults, 1 toddler & a new born baby. If interested, **** Thank you.
Regards, Haydi.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Good afternoon,
I'm an Italian girl 22 years old, I'm writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny.In addition to my native language (italian) I speak excellent English. I have worked as a part-time babysitter for several families during my high school days. This experience  have helped me develop exceptional child caring skills.I love children and enjoy their company immensely and find nothing is more rewarding than taking care of them. I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.

Thanks for your attention
Regards from Italy
Elsa Barbera

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hello

To increase your chances to find a babysitter job, please drop an advert with your cv resume in the appropriate field of the site :

Babysitting in Izmir

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Marzena,

I'm am also looking for a babysitter in Izmir, we speak no Turkish as we are an expat family so looking for someone that speak English, were you able to find? Do you have any contact?

Thanks a lot in advance

Good afternoon,
I'm an Italian girl , I'm writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny.In addition to my native language (italian) I speak excellent English. I have worked as a part-time babysitter for several families during my high school days. This experience  have helped me develop exceptional child caring skills.I love children and enjoy their company immensely and find nothing is more rewarding than taking care of them. I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.

Thanks for your attention
Regards from Italy

Hello everyone,

I invite those who are looking for a baby sitting job to either run through the ads or drop your own ad in the appropriate section of the website as i am closing this thread :

- Babysitting in Izmir

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)

[Topic Closed]

Closed