Boredom is taking over!

I'm Puerto Rican living in Riyadh. With not much to do I find myself posting on an Expat.com. Anyways I'm kind and simple. I would like to meet new friends to hangout with. I like to travel. My favorite thing to do is eat. 👍 Thanks for reading my post. Goodbye.

Hey there amigo...what you are experiencing in not new and is the norm here in Rio!

Thanks for the reply Magicman57. I'm getting used to it now. It's like sleep and work. And that's ok. The simple life. 👍

A very good morning my friend, my name's Essa some of my friends called me Isaac .I live in Riyadh City too. as you said Boredom is taking over therefore I'm making my time busy all over and trying to enjoy my time doing several things  lol. I actually appreciate hanging out with but mostly I can on the Weekend caused by work and gym :) . you can find my face book page on here Eng Essa Isaac . you're very welcome my friend. let's arrange for meeting this Thursday or Friday evening if you free.

Thanks for the invite Isaac.

You're very welcome my friend. by the way you can have my contacting numbers  *** or for Whatsapp ***
With Regards
Isaac

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the forum.

cuenta conmigo

.......i got bored.

pero i was able to get over it.