Looking for part time job

Have a Blessed Day to everyone.Im Beth from Philippines.Im looking for a partime job as a nanny ,caregiver,house cleaning job.i have 5 Yrs. Experience in this business.please contact me here and i can show you my refference letter from my Past employers.thanks and God Bless .

Hello iconic21

To increase your chances to find a job, I suggest you drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Egypt

This will help

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Beth

As we have some apartments in Maadi Degla area we rent it long term for expats , i need your services to be our regular maid/nanny responsible for all visits for this apartments , please call or send to ;-
Khaled Farouk

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send your personal details in private please
iconic21 wrote:

Have a Blessed Day to everyone.Im Beth from Philippines.Im looking for a partime job as a nanny ,caregiver,house cleaning job.i have 5 Yrs. Experience in this business.please contact me here and i can show you my refference letter from my Past employers.thanks and God Bless .

Pls contact me here f u still need fulltime and part time house cleaner and baby sitter ...thanks for reading this and have a blessed day to everyone..

Hi where are u live?

Hi how are you I need a living in nanny starting from tomorrow for 2 months need a nanny for a child 6 years old from 14 June to 15 Augusts to be present with him from the time he wakes up until he sleep if we went out she will come with us she will be working in Cairo Sheikh Zayed please contact me on my email (xxxx
)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@manal77

Please post a free advertisement in the jobs section top of this page.