Mature Americans seek advice on our move to Barcelona

Hi Friends,
My wife and I are planning to move to Barcelona to live permanently.  We are near 60 and would like your help and suggestions on work and living quarters. My, Lee, has 30 years restaurant experience and has been on teams that have opened over 50 restaurants. She would like to find an investor and open one there.  I have been in sales/marketing and in the broadcast field. I write screenplays and musicals as well.  Please, any help would be appreciated.
Peace Friends,
Winston

Hi Winston and welcome to Expat.com!
Your topic has been moved to Barcelona's forum for a better visibility and to enable a better interaction with active members there!
Meanwhile, you might want to read the Guide of life in Spain which contains a lot of useful information for your project.
Wishing you success with your move,
Arlette

hiya, do you speak spanish?
the SGAE is on the paseo maritimo near the statue of colon and the ramblas, and they are the performing rights society of spain and would be able to put you in touch with other members if you want to get involved with musicals etc., here in spain.

the chamber of commerce in Avda diagonal might be able to help you with the restaurant side of it.  Are you looking for investors over here or have you investors in the States?

Good luck.